Thank you for your interest in the Club-Only Competiton organized by Buffalo Brew Club.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
5 entries have been added to the system as of 02:21, Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- This competition is Club-only.
- All entries must be handcrafted products, containing ingredients available to the general public, and made using private equipment by hobbyist brewers (i.e., no use of commercial facilities or Brew on Premises operations, supplies, etc.).
- Bottles will not be returned to entrants.
- Online registration closes February 3, 2018
- All entries must be corrodinated for pick-up ahead of time or delivered during Club Meetings by the deadline.
- There are six categories for judging: Categories 1D, 10A, 10B, 10C, 22D, and 24A of the 2015 BJCP beer styles. http://bjcp.org/docs/2015_Guidelines_Beer.pdf
- Please ensure your bottles are labled http://bjcp.org/docs/SCP_BottleID.pdf
- Do not glue your labels to your bottles. Please use a rubber band.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Michael Fry — Competition Coordinator